We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$33 for One Night in a Twin or Single Room $95 for One Night in an Eight Bedroom Dorm for Eight People or $179 for One Night in a Two Bedroom Self-Contained Room for 16 People (value up to $448)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get all your mates down to the capital and soak up city life for a few days.
- Grab one night in a twin or single room for only $33.
- Pay only $95 for up to eight people to stay one night in an eight bedroom dorm or $179 for up to 16 people to stay one night in a two bedroom self-contained dorm.
- Right in the city, a simple stroll to Cuba Street or Courtenay Place so you can enjoy the wide range of cafes and bars.
- Handy and cheap accommodation for the holiday period.
The last time you and your mates came to Wellington you decided to 'wing it' and just take a few tents with you. But it turned out the Occupy Wellington protesters bet you to it. Well today, you can ensure you're prepared, so you can make the most of your time in the capital.
Grab one night at Lodge in the City this summer. Choose from the following options:
- Pay only $33 for one night in a twin or single room.
- Pay only $95 for one night for up to eight people in an eight bedroom dorm.
- Pay only $179 for one night for up to 16 people in a two bedroom self-contained dorm.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.