We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Little Rock Bar
$20 for a $40 Food & Beverage Voucher at Little Rock (value $40)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Don't settle for anything less than the very best.
- Grab a $40 food and beverage voucher for Little Rock Bar and Nightclub for only $20.
- Soak up the vibrant atmosphere as you tuck into a meal or two or enjoy your favourite drink.
- Enjoy nightly activities whichever day of the week you choose to redeem with music Fridays and Saturdays and heaps more.
Finally! A free night to enjoy how you please. What to do with it? Watch TV? Free dinner at mum's? Rearrange your living room? Or how about heading to one of Nelson's favourite bars and having the time of your life? Choose wisely.
You can get a $40 voucher to spend on any food or beverage at Little Rock Bar and Nightclub for only $20.
Little Rock Bar and Nightclub caters for party-loving people aged 25 years and up with a resident DJ on Friday and Saturday playing all the old to late music favourites with one of the best lighting shows in NZ. There's exciting things happening pretty much every weeknight as well at Little Rock - like free pool on Tuesdays and karaoke on Wednesdays. Little Rock is well known for its safe and friendly atmosphere from all the guests and staff and have very experienced friendly security every night for your safety.
There are some fantastic menu options available to use your voucher on so head on down and soak up the fun, vibrant atmosphere at Little Rock.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.