We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Life Coach Nelson
$25 for One-Hour Life Coaching Session (value $50)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Live with a passion like never before to lead the best life you can imagine.
- Grab a one-hour life coaching session with Life Coach Nelson for just $25.
- Sit down with a Caron Proctor, highly trained and professional life coach, who'll help you find more direction and purpose with your life.
If you feel like you've got dreams you'd love to achieve but you have no idea where to start, a coaching session with Life Coach Nelson could be the answer. A new career, new partner, better health, learn something new, move overseas, write a book ... Your list of possible dreams and aspirations is endless - just like your potential.
Invest in a one-hour life coaching session with Life Coach Nelson for just $25, and discover new direction for your future in a safe and supportive environment.
Caron Proctor will help you realise and raise your standards, little by little, by making changes, doing what you must do, and not what you should do. Face up to yourself, claim what you deserve and live with a passion like never before to lead the best life you can imagine. Life coaching is not counselling or or past-orientated, it's about moving you from the present to your future reality by engaging your accountability and taking action. Your session will be relaxed, confidential and non judgemental - simply put, it's all about you.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.