We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Life Balance-Life Coaching
$29 for 1.5 Hour Life Coaching Session (value $120)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- What better way of starting 2013 than for you to invest in creating yourself a more fulfilling and balanced life?
- Grab a 1.5-hour life coaching session with Alan Carter Life Balance-Life Coach for $29.
Sessions can be held in Richmond or Nelson office or by Skype or telephone Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm, also some weekend and evening times can be arranged
Life can be at times a juggling act trying to balance the various areas of our life. Sometimes it is beneficial for each one of us to stop and review the directions we are taking with a consultant in life coaching. Live the life that you really want -rather than just wishing for it.
Grab a 1.5-hour life coaching session with Alan Carter Life Balance-Life Coach for $29.
In the session you will work with Alan to identify the key areas of your life that you feel you need to address. Following this, you can then proceed to continue the process on your own or continue with typically two to three one-hour sessions with Alan to explore your values, goals and overall life direction. Details on Alan’s background and approach to Life Coaching can be found at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Great Local Deals
The Shaw Academy
The Shaw Academy
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.