We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Life Balance-Life Coaching
$29 for 1.5 Hour Life Coaching Session (value $120)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- What better way of starting 2013 than for you to invest in creating yourself a more fulfilling and balanced life?
- Grab a 1.5-hour life coaching session with Alan Carter Life Balance-Life Coach for $29.
Sessions can be held in Richmond or Nelson office or by Skype or telephone Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm, also some weekend and evening times can be arranged
Life can be at times a juggling act trying to balance the various areas of our life. Sometimes it is beneficial for each one of us to stop and review the directions we are taking with a consultant in life coaching. Live the life that you really want -rather than just wishing for it.
Grab a 1.5-hour life coaching session with Alan Carter Life Balance-Life Coach for $29.
In the session you will work with Alan to identify the key areas of your life that you feel you need to address. Following this, you can then proceed to continue the process on your own or continue with typically two to three one-hour sessions with Alan to explore your values, goals and overall life direction. Details on Alan’s background and approach to Life Coaching can be found at email@example.com.
More Great Local Deals
Vistaprint New Zealand
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.