We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$49 for Two Large Pizzas & a Bottle of Lambretta's Wine - Enough pizza to feed four people!
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- You know the script so get ready for some action.
- Grab this deal for two large pizzas and a bottle of Lambretta's wine for just $49. It's perfect for a party of four and works out at just over $12 a head.
- Choose from the great pizza menu and from sauvignon blanc, chardonnay and pinot noir.
- Scoot on down to this award-winning cafe and celebrate its 13th year in business.
- Now open for dinner on Friday and Saturday evenings!
Imagine you and your beau sharing a seat as you zoom through the narrow streets of Roma or Napoli for an authentic pizza and glass of the local wine. It's like a scene straight out out of a movie. Well, you might not be able to act, but you can always re-enact.
Scoot down to Lambretta's Cafe and grab two large pizzas and a bottle of Lambretta's own sauvignon blanc, chardonnay or pinot noir for just $49.
Pizza options include :
- Loose wheel: Chicken breast, cranberry sauce, red onion, brie
- Pacemaker: Lamb, caramalised onions, feta and cherry tomatoes
- TV175: Salami, mushrooms, olives, and anchovies
- Exhaust Pipe: Chorizo, roasted red capsicum, chilli flakes, jalepenos, fresh chilli
- Innocenti : Cherry and sun-dried tomatoes, parmesan, topped with parma ham
- SX200: Salmon, capers, red onions, cream cheese, lemon pepper, topped with lemon wedge and rocket
- Motoring Margherita: Pomodoro sauce, bocconcini with fresh herbs
- Vega: Spinach, pesto, pumpkin, feta, walnuts
Lambretta's Cafe is celebrating its 13th birthday, and it's anything but unlucky for the owners, who have looked after this award-winning cafe since day one. And with four of you, that works out at just $13 per person, so come and celebrate with this great deal. Lambretta's own wine is made locally and offers you the choice of a punchy sav, a mellow chardonnay or a fruity pinot. What better to wash down your delicious pizzas?
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.