We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$49 for Two Large Pizzas & a Bottle of Lambretta's Wine - Enough pizza to feed four people!
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- You know the script so get ready for some action.
- Grab this deal for two large pizzas and a bottle of Lambretta's wine for just $49. It's perfect for a party of four and works out at just over $12 a head.
- Choose from the great pizza menu and from sauvignon blanc, chardonnay and pinot noir.
- Scoot on down to this award-winning cafe and celebrate its 13th year in business.
- Now open for dinner on Friday and Saturday evenings!
Imagine you and your beau sharing a seat as you zoom through the narrow streets of Roma or Napoli for an authentic pizza and glass of the local wine. It's like a scene straight out out of a movie. Well, you might not be able to act, but you can always re-enact.
Scoot down to Lambretta's Cafe and grab two large pizzas and a bottle of Lambretta's own sauvignon blanc, chardonnay or pinot noir for just $49.
Pizza options include :
- Loose wheel: Chicken breast, cranberry sauce, red onion, brie
- Pacemaker: Lamb, caramalised onions, feta and cherry tomatoes
- TV175: Salami, mushrooms, olives, and anchovies
- Exhaust Pipe: Chorizo, roasted red capsicum, chilli flakes, jalepenos, fresh chilli
- Innocenti : Cherry and sun-dried tomatoes, parmesan, topped with parma ham
- SX200: Salmon, capers, red onions, cream cheese, lemon pepper, topped with lemon wedge and rocket
- Motoring Margherita: Pomodoro sauce, bocconcini with fresh herbs
- Vega: Spinach, pesto, pumpkin, feta, walnuts
Lambretta's Cafe is celebrating its 13th birthday, and it's anything but unlucky for the owners, who have looked after this award-winning cafe since day one. And with four of you, that works out at just $13 per person, so come and celebrate with this great deal. Lambretta's own wine is made locally and offers you the choice of a punchy sav, a mellow chardonnay or a fruity pinot. What better to wash down your delicious pizzas?