We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Kiwi Persian Rug Gallery
$300 for a $1,000 Retail Voucher (value $1,000)
- Take a moment to appreciate the beautiful side of life.
- Grab a $1,000 voucher to spend at the Kiwi Persian Rug Gallery for just $300.
- Peruse the new stock which has just arrived in store in time for Christmas.
- Find a gorgeous rug that will last you a lifetime.
In a perfectly plain world we would only drink water, all ice cream would be vanilla and all music would be as bland as Coldplay. Fortunately, we live in a world where talent, beauty and diversity are celebrated, and this is most evident in the stunning design of a Persian rug.
Appease your appreciation of art and your aesthetic senses. Pay just $300 for a $1,000 voucher and visit the Kiwi Persian rug gallery.
The rich history of the Persian empire is woven throughout history like the intricate threads of a well-crafted rug. The Persian people have long tradition of genius and diligence, which is most accurately typified in the extravagance, beauty and workmanship of their rugs. If you regard quality and artistry above the plain and functional, then you will undoubtedly appreciate the range at the Kiwi Persian Rug Gallery.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.