We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Kite Surf Nelson
$93 for a Four-Hour Beginners Kite Surfing Lesson (value $175)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Flying kites isn't just for kids, it's for adults needing some heart racing fun.
- Grab today's deal and get a four-hour kite surfing lesson for just $93.
- Kitesurf Nelson will provide all the equipment and protective gear, you will start on the beach and be on the water by the end.
- Discover your new love just in time for summer.
Whenever Charlie Brown went to fly a kite, it always seemed to find it's way into a kite-eating tree. If only Charlie Brown had known about kite surfing, then maybe his endeavours would've been more successful. No kite-eating trees anywhere in the calm, cool ocean.
Kitesurf Nelson will provide all you need for a fun, adrenaline charged four-hour kite surfing lesson for just $93. Learn the basics from the best and spend your summer flying across the water like a well skimmed stone.
Kitesurf Nelson is the place the experts go for advice, equipment and repairs. Owned and operated by Shane Anderson, the team have great insight into the best techniques and gear to suit your needs and abilities. Along with their international instructors, they provide the most comprehensive training available and draw from a huge base of experience. Their patient, easy-going approach will make learning enjoyable and you'll be racing around the waves in no time. Including kite, board, wetsuit, protective gear and tuition, the lesson begins on the beach and ends with you in the water.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.