We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Kershaw House Boutique Accommodation
$155 for 1 Night or $280 for 2 Nights Accommodation with Cooked Breakfast for 2 incl. a Bottle of Wine & Handmade Chocolates on Arrival at Kershaw House, Nelson (value up to $590)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Take a true break in Nelson with today's sweet deal.
- Grab one night's accommodation and cooked breakfast for two at Kershaw House Boutique Accommodation as well as a bottle of wine and handmade chocolates to greet you upon arrival for $155. Or double that charming break by paying just $280 for two nights for two people.
- Visit one of the most stunning four star plus 1920's homes in the Nelson region.
- Savour the taste of a full cooked breakfast to set you up for the day.
- Explore local vineyards, boutique breweries and arts. Visit the internationally recognised World of Wearable Arts and Car Museum, or Spend a day in the Abel Tasman National park - tranquil blue waters, golden sand beaches framed by the significant snow capped Southern Alps.
- Winner of Certificate of Excellence 2012 from Trip Advisor - enjoy your stay and see why 47 people have reviewed it 'excellent'.
They say "Take a break, take a Kit-Kat" - Now Kit-Kats are all well and good, but we don't believe a true break comes in the form of a tiny little chocolate bar that's gone in two bites flat. Escape and have a true break thanks to today's GrabOne deal, get ready to be charmed...
Pay just $155 for one night's accommodation and cooked breakfast for two at Kershaw House Boutique Accommodation as well as a bottle of wine and handmade chocolates to greet you upon arrival. Double that charming break by paying just $280 for two nights for two people.
Visit the one of the most stunning four star plus 1920's homes in the Nelson region. Situated just 10 minutes from Nelson Airport and en-route to the Abel Tasman National Park, the clear waters of the Abel Tasman Coastal National Park makes Kershaw House Boutique Accommodation the perfect base for exploring New Zealand's sunniest province. Explore the vineyards and wineries in the area, take a day trip into the Abel Tasman National Park, stop for lunch in one of the many local cafe's and restaurants or go kayaking or walking along the Abel Tasman National Park Coastal Track. With all transport to and from Abel Tasman passing through Richmond, travelling to the park is made easy for you.
The extensively renovated king and super king rooms have been furnished to the highest standards. The finest bed linens grace the French style sleigh beds in tastefully decorated rooms. Every room has its own ensuite, air-conditioning, large LCD Television, tea and coffee making facilities plus free wireless internet. What's more, savour the taste of a full cooked breakfast to set you up for your day of adventure and exploring.
Visit http://kershawhouse.co.nz/ to view the booking calendar and reserve online.