We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
J T Design
$50 for a Professional Curriculum Vitae or $75 incl. Cover Letter (value up to $150)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Stand out in the crowded job market.
- Grab a professionally designed and expertly written CV for only $50, or pay just $75 for a professional CV and cover letter from from JT Design.
- J T Design provide professional design and writing services which market you to potential employers.
- As a qualified designer with copywriting and marketing experience, Lynda Jessen-Tye specialises in getting attention and generating interest for her clients.
Shouting at the top of your voice may get attention when selling veg at the farmers' market. But the art of selling yourself in the most positive and professional way in today's job market is more subtle. Get some expert help and get the edge in your job search.
Grab a professionally designed and expertly written CV from JT Design for only $50, or pay just $75 for a professional CV and cover letter. First impressions count. So make this the first thing you do when you are looking for a job.
Lynda Jessen-Tye runs J T Design and has over 10 years' experience in the graphic design industry. She has a Diploma of Graphic Design from Natcoll, Wellington, and several graduate marketing papers from Massey University.
With her natural flair for writing and experience in copywriting, journalism and marketing experience, her combined skills are perfect for marketing you to potential employers. She is able to create a CV that will cut through the clutter and tell recruiters what they really want to hear. If your applications are missing the mark when it comes to getting you that interview, she also writes covering letters which get attention and ensure employers will want to meet you.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.