We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
J T Design
$50 for a Professional Curriculum Vitae or $75 incl. Cover Letter (value up to $150)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Stand out in the crowded job market.
- Grab a professionally designed and expertly written CV for only $50, or pay just $75 for a professional CV and cover letter from from JT Design.
- J T Design provide professional design and writing services which market you to potential employers.
- As a qualified designer with copywriting and marketing experience, Lynda Jessen-Tye specialises in getting attention and generating interest for her clients.
Shouting at the top of your voice may get attention when selling veg at the farmers' market. But the art of selling yourself in the most positive and professional way in today's job market is more subtle. Get some expert help and get the edge in your job search.
Grab a professionally designed and expertly written CV from JT Design for only $50, or pay just $75 for a professional CV and cover letter. First impressions count. So make this the first thing you do when you are looking for a job.
Lynda Jessen-Tye runs J T Design and has over 10 years' experience in the graphic design industry. She has a Diploma of Graphic Design from Natcoll, Wellington, and several graduate marketing papers from Massey University.
With her natural flair for writing and experience in copywriting, journalism and marketing experience, her combined skills are perfect for marketing you to potential employers. She is able to create a CV that will cut through the clutter and tell recruiters what they really want to hear. If your applications are missing the mark when it comes to getting you that interview, she also writes covering letters which get attention and ensure employers will want to meet you.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.