We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Introspective Natural Health
$37 for a One-Hour Massage (value $75)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Nurture yourself.
- Grab a one-hour massage at Introspective Natural Health for just $37.
- Choose from neuromuscular, sports, deep tissue, Swedish, reflexology, pregnancy, Indian head or lomi lomi massage.
- Take an entire hour of peace where the world can stand still and revolve around you.
- Show your body that you appreciate all that it does for you.
Benjamin Franklin said, "While we may not be able to control all that happens to us, we can control what happens inside of us." Nurture yourself towards success and achievement. with today's deal.
Everybody is different, so at Introspective Natural Health there’s a range of massages for you to choose from; neuromuscular, sports, deep tissue, Swedish, reflexology, pregnancy, Indian head and lomi lomi. Pay $37 for a one-hour massage and rejuvenate your body and mind.
Jenny and Libre combined have had over 25 years of international expertise and experience as natural health professionals. Introspective Natural Health specialises in designing a personalised treatment to your specific needs.' Take an hour out of your busy schedule to relax and unwind.
Want to know more about each massage?
- Neuromuscular: Identifies soft tissue abnormalities and at the same time manipulates the soft tissue to normalise its function.
- Sports: Designed to prepare an athlete for an upcoming event and to aid in the body's regenerative and restorative capacities following a rigorous workout or competition.
- Deep tissue: Techniques used that aim to affect the various layers of fascia that support muscle tissues and loosen bonds between the layers of connective tissues.
- Swedish: Long lengthening strokes used with gentle rocking and stretching, passive joint movement, sculpting of deep musculature, delicate cranial balancing, subtle neural re-education and the precision of Chinese point work.
- Reflexology (foot massage): Stimulation of particular points on the surface of the body to effect other areas or organs of the body.
- Indian head: Good for relieving stress, tension, fatigue, insomnia, headaches, migraine and sinusitis. Clients report that the experience is deeply calming and relaxing, leaving them feeling energised and revitalised and better able to concentrate.
- Lomi lomi: The use of forearms and elbows for most of the strokes which are equenced to connect the whole body. Stimulating and relaxing.