We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Up to 55% off Full Body Spray Tans (value up to $45)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Inner Beauty, outer beauty - it's best to have a balance of both.
- Grab yourself a full body spray tan from $23 from Inner Beauty.
- Enjoy a healthy glow without the danger of the beach.
- Relax with the alcohol free solution that leaves you with a natural, even looking tan.
We all know inner beauty really matters - it radiates outwards, makes people happy to be around you and brings something precious to the world... but hey, that's not to say a little 'outer beauty' is bad for your soul! How about some well deserved pampering for your exterior - it costs so little you can feel perfectly happy about spending the money on yourself.
Grab a full body spray tan from $23 from Inner Beauty. Choose from:
- One Full Body Spray Tan $23
- Two Full Body Spray Tans $43
- Three Full Body Spray Tans $60
These days we're all too well aware of the impact the sun can have on our skin - it's great to have that gorgeous golden glow, just not the wrinkles, sunspots and other damage that goes hand in hand with it. With summer fast approaching, it's all too tempting. The smart ones among us have learned to fake it, and while it's true that not all sunless tanners are equal - you're safe with Inner Beauty. Their spray tans are some of the best quality around! Slip away into a private booth where you'll be treated to your full body spray tan. It's quick, simple and as it's sprayed (rather than poured from a bottle in your steamy bathroom) it goes on evenly for a flawless, natural look. Your tan will gradually deepen over several hours leaving you with a healthy bronzed glow. This is an alcohol free solution that definitely won't leave you with that nasty orange hue that we're all afraid of. Grab this fab deal today and enjoy a healthy glow.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.