We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Up to 63% off Your Own Photo Printed on A3 or A2 Corrugated Iron incl. Nationwide Delivery (value up to $529)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Grab an A3 photo print on corrugated iron from Corru Art by Imagelab, including nationwide delivery, for $55.
- Keen for bigger? Pay $79 for an A2 size.
- Further discounts for two and three quantities.
- Your photo is printed with archival inks that don't shrink, peel or delaminate and can be used inside or outside.
- Makes a fabulously unique Christmas present - just make sure you supply your files by December 5 at the latest.
Our days flow like ripples on a lake when a gentle easterly breeze is blowing. So imagine if you could have your own images distinctively presented with those exact same ripples. It might sound a bit weird, but it looks awesome.
Today you can have your own photos adorning your walls as distinctive decor statements thanks to the creative folk at Imagelab. Get your favourite image printed onto a sheet of A3 or A2 corrugated iron:
- $55 for one image on A3 corrugated iron
- $100 for two images on A3 corrugated iron
- $145 for three images on A3 corrugated iron
- $79 for one image on A2 corrugated iron
- $145 for two images on A2 corrugated iron
- $210 for three images on A2 corrugated iron
An image of your choice will be printed onto A3 (dimensions of approximately 420mm x 293mm) or A2 (dimensions of approximately 594mm x 420mm) mini-corrugated iron. It'll be printed with archival inks that don't shrink, peel or delaminate and can be used inside or outside. It'll even have holes conveniently drilled in it to make hanging your new work of art that little bit easier. If you're worried that the image you want won't be appropriate for the medium of Corru Art, just give the friendly team at Imagelab a ring to discuss.
All you have to do is click BUY, make sure you own the rights to your image, then send your file through to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your works of art will be depatched within 14 days of placing your order.
Here's something important to note:
- Images that work best on corrugated iron will often include a subject that is reasonably large in the picture.
- If you're ordering a Christmas gift, have your files in by December 5 at the latest.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.