We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
His + Her Anti Ageing
$39 for a Lactic Peel, Eye & Brow Tint & Oxygen Mask incl. a 15ml Sample & a $15 Voucher Towards Products (value $200)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get a complexion so sonnet-worthy that even Bill Shakespeare might come out of retirement.
- Grab a lactic peel, eye and brow tint and oxygen mask including a 15ml sample and a $15 voucher towards products for $39 at His + Her Anti Ageing.
- Rediscover your skin’s natural vitality with this specialised and highly effective treatment.
- Perfect for as a Valentine’s gift for that special someone.
“My mistress' eyes are nothing like the sun” – is that right, Shakespear? Well, sound’s like your missus needed to get herself a little TLC. Grab a lactic peel, eye and brow tint and oxygen mask including a 15ml sample and a $15 voucher towards products for $39 at His + Her Anti Ageing.
If your skin is probably feeling tired and under-appreciated after so much sun and dry weather, head on down to this innovative anti-ageing clinic and indulge in a 30 minute lactic peel and eyebrow treatment. Stepping into His + Her Anti Ageing means stepping into the future in terms of geeing the most up-to-date care for your skin. As well as peeling away that wrinkle-prone top layer of skin, they will shape and tint your eyebrows too. Step out with accentuated eyes and a youthful complexion so remarkable that they will warrant their very own sonnet. Oh and make sure you allow for no sun exposure for 24 hours, let this treatment work its magic first then enjoy the dramatic results!
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.