We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
His + Her Anti Ageing
$49 for a Lactic Acid Peel & Intense Exfoliation Facial Treatment (value $140)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- A happy, radiant complexion is yours for the taking.
- Grab a lactic acid peel and intense exfoliation facial treatment for just $49 from His + Her Anti Ageing.
- Help remove the skin's surface layer to freshen the appearance.
- Reveal a more even complexion.
- Freshen up and feel alive for this summer season.
As you may have noticed by the scarcity of clothing covering your limbs and the increasing number of seaside photos being uploaded to Facebook – summer is unmistakably on its way. This is the season when we surrender our heavy make-up formulas in favour of (gulp) a luminous, natural looking complexion. Prepare to shine with today's deal.
Grab a lactic acid peel and intense exfoliation facial treatment for just $49 from His + Her Anti Ageing.
Escape the city to a tranquil setting with stunning views that specialises in making ladies and men feel good about themselves and look great afterwards. The team at His + Her Anti Ageing is devoted to the skin needs of both men and women so if you want to treat the special man in your life or you're keen to pamper yourself instead, today's the deal to do it. Enjoy treatments with chemical-free products to guarantee a safe, natural facial that's suitable for all skin types, including sensitive ones. The lactic acid peel provides a super intense facial treatment, ranging in strength from gentle to high strength. This will be followed by an intense exfoliation treatment.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.