We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Up to 53% off One-Hour Open Top Double Decker Bus Tour (value up to $29)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Ride aboard a charming and classic 1964 London Routemaster double decker bus through Christchurch, New Zealand's only open top.
- Grab up to 53% off a one-hour open top double decker bus tour from Hassle-free Tours.
- Introduce yourself to the sights and be entertained: adults travel for just $14 and children (5-14 years) for just $7. Under fives ride for free. All children must travel with a paying adult and then it's family fun all the way.
- Enjoy being chauffeured around, informed, entertained and treated to Hassle-free Tours spirit of friendliness.
- Hear about the exciting vision to rebuild and restore the inner city.
Christmas is a time to gather up all the family and have a big reunion. However that means people from out of town will be visiting and no doubt they will want to have a look around Christchurch. But who has time to be a tour guide with the Christmas rush? Thankfully Hassle-free Tours does. They take the hassle our of tours. Funny that.
Pay just $14 for an adult or just $7 for a child (5-14 years) to travel on an open top double decker bus tour through Christchurch for an hour. Children under five are free. All children must travel with a paying adult. Each tour is lead by an informative Kiwi guide who knows that a little bit of entertainment goes a long way to an enjoyable experience.
Ride aboard a charming and classic 1964 London Routemaster Double Decker bus. It has been impeccably restored to immaculate condition, preserving its authentic character. Quintessentially English and just spot on for discovering Christchurch and its English heritage and influences. Learn how Christchurch is recovering from the devastating February 22 earthquake, view some of the areas affected by the earthquakes, see how Christchurch is preserving some of its iconic heritage buildings and hear about the exciting vision to rebuild and restore the inner city. Viewing highlights include:
- Hagley Park
- Avon River
- Botanic Gardens
- Canterbury Museum
- Arts Centre
- Christchurch Art Gallery
- Provincial Chambers
- Friendship Corner
- Bridge of Remembrance
- ReStart Shipping Container Mall in Cashel Street and much much more
More Great Local Deals
The Honest Lawyer
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.