We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Robbie's Beer Cafe - "Home of Harrington's"
$20 for Two Breakfasts (value up to $38)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Give in to temptation.
- Grab any two breakfasts at Home of Harrington's for just $20.
- Take your pick from mouth-watering French toast, classic eggs Benedict or the Big Breakfast.
- Nip into Richmond's newest eatery, designed with the help of Matt Boutery.
Thanks to Lady Gaga's infamous meat dress and Hollywood's apparent two degrees of separation from Kevin Bacon, you're a little obsessed with bacon. You love how it feels against the inside of your mouth. Your tastebuds quiver in anticipation of its sweet sweet juices. Your fingers tremble just thinking about opening the packet.
Grab any two breakfasts at Home of Harrington's for just $20 - and yes, you could order your favourite meaty dish if you feel like it.
Offering lip-smackingly good dishes made fresh onsite, the new Home of Harrington's cafe serves up delicious French toast, classic eggs Benedict or the a jam-packed Big Breakfast to satisfy your morning cravings. Designed with the help of Matt Boutery, Home of Harrington's is certain to satisfy your bacon (and other) weaknesses.
More Great Local Deals
Pro Karts & Combat Nelson
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.