We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Robbie's Beer Cafe - "Home of Harrington's"
$20 for a $40 Food & Beverage Voucher (value $40)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Out with the old, in with the new.
- Grab a $40 food and beverage voucher at Robbies Beer Cafe for just $20.
- Enjoy delicious craft beers on tap.
- Brand new tasty menu and award winning beers.
We knew you'd agree when we say new is better. You don't reuse old teabags over and over. Old shoes never feel as good as new shoes. Old menus never taste as good as new menus. So we're pretty thrilled to be bringing you this deal.
Grab a $40 food and beverage voucher for just $20 and enjoy the very best of the new.
Robbies Beer Cafe is new in town, and if you haven't been there yet, get moving! They've got a delicious new menu, full of fresh and tasty meals, and a great range of award winning beers, including delicious craft beers. Robbies Beer Cafe is home to Harrington Beers, and with over 25 different beers are brewed at Harringtons Brewery, you'll only be drinking the freshest and the best. Welcome in the new with friends, fun and a delicious night out.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.