We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$29 for a $58 Food & Beverage Voucher (value $58)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Check in to check out the newest arrival in Nelson.
- Grab a $58 food and beverage voucher for just $29 for the newest thing to land in Nelson, Hangar 58.
- Experience what first class means at Hangar58 with refreshing drinks and sumptuous food from Cafe58 or the fully licensed bar and restaurant.
- From a Belgian waffle breakfast to a steak supper, food is served all day.
Ladies and gentlemen, this is your Captain speaking. We are currently flying high over beautiful Nelson. To your left you'll see the green button marked 'buy'. To upgrade to first class please press it now. Enjoy your flight. Grab a $58 food and beverage voucher for just $29 for the newest thing to land in Nelson, Hangar 58.
It's first class all the way at Hangar58. The friendly crew serve up refreshing drinks and sumptuous food from Cafe58 and in the fully licensed bar and restaurant. Whether you are in for the short or long haul, or just need to grab something and fly, you'll find the irresistible menus offer plenty of choice, including gluten-free options. When you join the free Captain’s Club you'll reap the rewards of being a frequent flyer – such as Captain’s Hour where selected drinks are $4.58 and $5.58. Plus, with the biggest outdoor bar area in Nelson and amazing private dining areas, Hangar 58 is ideal for your next party or function.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.