We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$40 for $80 Worth of Hair Colouring or Foils Services (value $80)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Give yourself a new look for this summer.
- Grab $80 worth of hair colouring service for $40 from Hair @ Monaco.
- Enjoy the friendly, professional service of this highly trained team of stylists.
- Treat yourself to a new look.
- Feel a fresh surge of confidence when you walk out the door.
The bright colour of a highlighter pen is essential because it accentuates the most important segments of information on a page that would otherwise just consist of letters and white spaces. A good hairstylist is much like a human-highlighter, in that her efforts bring attention to the most important body-part: your face.
There are approximately 10 million different colours that the human eye can see. So what colour will you pick? Grab $80 worth of hair colouring or foils services for $40 from Hair @ Monaco.
The staff at Hair @ Monaco are expert hair colourists, with extensive training. Their service is fast, professional and affordable, so it’s perfect if you're in a hurry, between cuts or between pay-days. They realise that not everyone can spend hours getting their hair coloured - so, whether you want a a root touch up or a full colour makeover, the team at Hair @ Monaco is ready and waiting to help.
The team at Hair @ Monaco are experts at transforming your natural gifts into gorgeous, head-turning beacons of beauty. When you visit this spot, you are setting yourself up for a day of complete pampering. They'll do everything in their power to ensure that you relax, so that you feel completely reinvigorated when you walk out the door.
Please note: $80 will cover a full colour (not bleach) on short hair only - or just under half a head of foils only. However, you are more than welcome to put the voucher towards any higher valued colouring service.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.