We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Greenacres Golf Course
$21 for One Round or $76 for Four Rounds of Golf (value up to $192)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Rekindle your passion.
- Grab one round of golf at Greenacres Golf Course in Richmond for just $21 or four rounds for just $76.
- Enjoy the stunning scenery of this Best Island course.
- Hone your skills in a relaxed environment.
Golf commonly known as 'getting some petrol for the car', 'taking the dog for a walk,' or 'getting a few things from the supermarket' — no matter what you disguise it as, make sure you make the most of it.
If you’ve neglected your favourite pastime, now’s the time to rekindle your passion with this distinguished deal. Pay just $21 for 18 holes of golf at Greenacres Golf Course, Nelson. Or, pay just $76 for four rounds.
Greenacres is a stunning scenic course located on Best Island in Nelson. It’s perfectly maintained fairways and greens are sure to provide you with an enjoyable and challenging game. Worried you're a little out of practise? Not to worry, Greenacres is famed for its uncrowded and relaxed atmosphere; it's the perfect spot to hone your skills after a bit of a lull. And why not have a relaxing drink in the club rooms after your game to top off your day?
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.