We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Greenacres Golf Course
$21 for One Round or $76 for Four Rounds of Golf (value up to $192)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Rekindle your passion.
- Grab one round of golf at Greenacres Golf Course in Richmond for just $21 or four rounds for just $76.
- Enjoy the stunning scenery of this Best Island course.
- Hone your skills in a relaxed environment.
Golf commonly known as 'getting some petrol for the car', 'taking the dog for a walk,' or 'getting a few things from the supermarket' — no matter what you disguise it as, make sure you make the most of it.
If you’ve neglected your favourite pastime, now’s the time to rekindle your passion with this distinguished deal. Pay just $21 for 18 holes of golf at Greenacres Golf Course, Nelson. Or, pay just $76 for four rounds.
Greenacres is a stunning scenic course located on Best Island in Nelson. It’s perfectly maintained fairways and greens are sure to provide you with an enjoyable and challenging game. Worried you're a little out of practise? Not to worry, Greenacres is famed for its uncrowded and relaxed atmosphere; it's the perfect spot to hone your skills after a bit of a lull. And why not have a relaxing drink in the club rooms after your game to top off your day?
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.