We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Golden Wings Flight Training
Up to 32% off a Learn to Fly Experience (value up to $260)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Give your son, daughter, mother, father or friend something a little different this year.
- Grab a 30-minute learn to fly experience for $109 from Golden Wings Flight Training.
- Or enjoy a one-hour experience for one person for $175.
- Take control, take off, fly and land with a qualified instructor.
- Take Christmas gift-giving to a whole new level.
If superman can fly then so should you. We at GrabOne do not believe in limitations - only making dreams come true no matter how bizarre. We may not be able to send you soaring through the air in very tight pants and underwear, but we can offer you flying lessons thanks to our pals at Golden Wings.
Get up to 32% off a "learn to fly" experience from Golden Wings Flight Training and choose from the following three options:
- $109 for a 30-minute experience
- $175 for a one-hour experience for one person*
Golden Wings Flight Training offers the most professional training to future pilots and plane enthusiasts alike. In a comfortable and safe environment you'll learn from an experienced instructor how to take off, fly and land with a solid understanding of the risks and responsibilities that come with flying a plane. Whichever option you go for you're guaranteed to have the time of your life thanks to their experienced team and modern planes.
After this initial experience you'll undoubtedly be hooked to flying. The good news is that Golden Wings have discounted package deals, which you could take in order to attain your private pilot licence. Who knows? By next Christmas, you could be taking your family and friend for a flight yourself.
Ask Golden Wings for more information on achieving your Private Pilot License when you come in for your flight.
*Please note: if you would like to take along two passengers on the experience, then you can arrange this with Golden Wings at a fee of $60.