We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$15 for One Month, $29 for Two Months or $39 for a Three Month Subscription to Unlimited Online French Lessons (value up to $156)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get cracking on your French ABC’s, how will you order your croissants otherwise?
- Grab a great deal on an online French lesson subscription from French-Teaching
- Pay $15 for a one-month subscription, $29 for two months or $39 for three months.
- Learn everything step by step with comprehensive explanations of meanings, reasons and rules behind each word and phrase.
So, you’ve got that flight to Paris booked, your dad’s old work friend’s sister is going to put you up for a month and then you’ll find some quaint arrondissement, pay through the nose to live in a tiny, gorgeous apartment that overlooks the Seine and eat baguette and ‘flan naturel’ all day. There is just one teeny tiny glitch - you can’t speak a word of French.
Brush up on your Français with a subscription for unlimited online French lessons from French-Teaching. Pay $15 for a one-month subscription, $29 for two months or $39 for three months.
Learning another language is such a beautiful thing and French-teaching.com are here to walk you through every step of the way. Whether you are a complete beginner, know a bit from your school days or can actually hold down a coherent conversation, French-teaching.com have the right course for you. The rules and reasons behind each word, phrase and sentence will be explained and articulated clearly so that all this new information lodges itself firmly in your mind. Through six chapters, each with a test at the end to assess your progress, you will learn your ABC’s in a whole new language. Avant!
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.