We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Fitness Zone Richmond
$90 for a 90-Day Gym Membership (value $225)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- The urge to workout can hit at any time.
- Grab a 90-day gym membership to Fitness Zone Richmond for just $90.
- Enjoy access from Monday to Friday from 6am to 6pm or buy a key for $25 and get 24-hour access seven days a week.
- Receive an initial assessment and fitness programme as part of your membership.
- Make the most of the full range of weights and cardio equipment available.
The time for excuses is not now. The time for results, however, is now.
Get the body you want with a 90-day gym membership to Fitness Zone Richmond for just $90.
Fitness Zone Richmond have all of the equipment and facilities that you need for a great workout, including spin bikes, an assisted chin up machine, squat racks, a large free weights area, treadmills, bikes, rowing machines cross trainers, swiss balls, kettle bells and dumbells ranging up to 50 kilos. Enjoy watching Sky Sports or Sky Music while you work out and all members also have access to free group training sessions and the gym is fully equipped with heat pumps, an air cooling system and fans for your comfort.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.