We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$5 for a $10 Takeaway Voucher (value $10)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Satisfy the craving in your belly.
- Grab a $10 takeaway voucher from Fish Stop in Nelson for just $5.
- Get back in touch with that kiwi staple.
- Choose from their scrumptious and affordable menu.
Every summer, the wind picks up the rich scent of freshly fried fish and chips and carries it directly to your nose, causing your stomach to grumble hungrily. Fortunately, GrabOne is on hand to appease that unhappy belly!
Sooth your cravings with a fishy feast when you grab a $10 takeaway voucher from Fish Stop in Nelson for just $5.
Whether you want to indulge in fish of the day, squid rings, gourmet burgers or hot dogs, the Fish Stop chefs are ready to make your tummy dance for joy. These chaps are the king of the hot chip and they'll ensure that you are completely satisfied. So, pick up your meal and get ready to enjoy a relaxing evening with your mates in the park.
More Great Local Deals
The Park Hotel - Tongariro
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.