We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$35 for a $60 Bouquet Voucher (value $60)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Exquisite flowers, excellent service.
- Grab a $60 voucher to spend at Fields Florists for just $35.
- Bouquets, bunches and arrangements, all individually designed to your personal requirements
- Swoon over fresh, vibrant blooms and complementing foliage arranged to brighten anyone's day.
- Pop into the store or place a phone or email order if you live out of town.
- Give the perfect floral gift for any special occasion, adorn your home or just to say "I love you."
I'm sorry. How are you feeling? I miss you. You're hot. Some feelings are hard to express in words.
Grab a $60 voucher to spend at Fields Florist for just $35, and give the gift of flowers this Christmas instead.
With over 30 years’ combined experience, the dynamic team at Field's Florist reckons you'll be thrilled with their unique and colourful designs. From the birth of a precious new baby to celebrating the life of someone special, they provide service above and beyond your expectations. Fields Florist offers a wide range of gorgeous, top quality blooms which, together with their eye for detail, result in the creation of that something simply stunning for your special someone.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.