We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Farewell Spit Nature Experience
$59 for a Four-Hour Farewell Spit 4WD Nature Experience (value up to $110)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get up close and personal with one of the most beautiful and unique natural wonders New Zealand has to offer.
- Grab a four-hour Farewell Spit 4WD nature experience with Farewell Spit Nature Experience for only $59.
- See the incredible body of sand that makes up the northern-most tip of the South Island, and explore it for yourself courtesy of this guided tour.
- Pack your sunnies, your wind-resistant jacket and your camera.
- Choose your day and get ready to experience an incomparable Kiwi adventure.
- This tour does not include lunch, but you'll get a muffin at the lighthouse and you'll also be able to purchase great cabinet food and meals from the Farewell Spit Cafe (the departure and arrival point).
You often hear tourists say New Zealand is the most beautiful country they've ever seen, and they gush about our landscapes and our wildlife and our rugged coastline. But as a Kiwi, how much of this gorgeous scenery have you seen for yourself? Isn't it odd that more Kiwis have been overseas before they've been to the other island to where they live? Now is your chance to get out and explore the gorgeous country we live in - and you can start with this very deal.
Grab a four-hour Farewell Spit 4WD nature experience with Farewell Spit Nature Experience for only $59. You'll explore the incredible Farewell Spit at Golden Bay at the top of the South Island all the way to the lighthouse reserve, and see why New Zealand has a reputation for being one of the most beautiful countries in the world. Choose from the following dates:
- December: 27, 28, 30 or 31
- January: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 or 14
Farewell Spit is a long and narrow sand spit at the northern-most point of the South Island - the largest of its kind in New Zealand. Made of fine golden sands, these dunes constantly shift as the spit is exposed to hard winds through the Strait producing a remarkable and truly dramatic environment. You'll be driven in a comfortable, modern 4WD vehicle and your knowledgeable guide will take you to the historic day hut at the foot of the Farewell Spit Lighthouse, where you'll stop for a short break. From there you'll go beyond the lighthouse towards the end of the spit, and if you're lucky you might spot some of the Australasian gannets that call the spit home. If you're feeling energetic, stop on the way back for a quick run up and down the sand dunes.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.