We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Fabulous Healing & Footcare
$27 for an European Pedicure (value $50)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Make your way down to Fabulous Healing & Footcare and treat your feet to something special.
- Grab an European Pedicure for $27 from Fabulous Healing and Footcare
- Let the expert tend to your weary feet today, it's long overdue!
- Also for men.
We run for the bus, run to the house, run to work, run to our mates, run for dinner, run to the shop, run, run, run. I feel like I only have two functions sometimes, typing and running. I'm either sitting at my desk letting my fingers do a little dance on the keyboard, or I'm giving my legs a workout running to the next thing in my diary. I wish time would stop, just for an hour. This morning the old feet had to hit the ground running (again) as I slept straight through my alarm. I slipped on my most supportive footwear (not) and away I went, just for a change.
Is it time we paid some attention to those oddly shaped things that stick out the bottom of our legs? As we run for gold 20 times a day, it's our poor little feet that take the toll. Give your feet a little treat and grab this deal today. Grab an European Pedicure for $27 at Fabulous Healing and Footcare.
With over 20 years' experience Leny at Fabulous Healing and Footcare is well qualified to give your feet some special treatment. Fabulous Healing and Footcare will start with freshening your feet, trimming, shaping and buffing the toenails together with cuticle care. Then they will attend to your callouses, corns and will treat your cracked heels. They will also work on ingrowing, painful, thickened or ridged toenails. They will then apply a nail polish for women or essential oils or a tincture (what your nails need). The finishing touch will be a moisturing massage of the feet and lower legs using superior products.
More Great Local Deals
Motueka Mini Golf
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.