We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Fabulous Healing & Footcare
$27 for an European Pedicure (value $50)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Make your way down to Fabulous Healing & Footcare and treat your feet to something special.
- Grab an European Pedicure for $27 from Fabulous Healing and Footcare
- Let the expert tend to your weary feet today, it's long overdue!
- Also for men.
We run for the bus, run to the house, run to work, run to our mates, run for dinner, run to the shop, run, run, run. I feel like I only have two functions sometimes, typing and running. I'm either sitting at my desk letting my fingers do a little dance on the keyboard, or I'm giving my legs a workout running to the next thing in my diary. I wish time would stop, just for an hour. This morning the old feet had to hit the ground running (again) as I slept straight through my alarm. I slipped on my most supportive footwear (not) and away I went, just for a change.
Is it time we paid some attention to those oddly shaped things that stick out the bottom of our legs? As we run for gold 20 times a day, it's our poor little feet that take the toll. Give your feet a little treat and grab this deal today. Grab an European Pedicure for $27 at Fabulous Healing and Footcare.
With over 20 years' experience Leny at Fabulous Healing and Footcare is well qualified to give your feet some special treatment. Fabulous Healing and Footcare will start with freshening your feet, trimming, shaping and buffing the toenails together with cuticle care. Then they will attend to your callouses, corns and will treat your cracked heels. They will also work on ingrowing, painful, thickened or ridged toenails. They will then apply a nail polish for women or essential oils or a tincture (what your nails need). The finishing touch will be a moisturing massage of the feet and lower legs using superior products.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.