We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Ezy Kitchens and Appliances
$499 for a $1,000 Kitchen Joinery Voucher - Two Locations - incl. Consultation & Design Plans (value $1,000)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Stop feeling embarrassed when people enter your kitchen.
- Pay just $499 for a $1,000 voucher to be used towards kitchen joinery from EZY Kitchens and Appliances.
- Choose from branches in Christchurch, Timaru, Nelson, Invercargill and Hokitika.
- Put your trust in a group of professionals who always aim to minimise your stress.
- Give your kitchen a fresh start in 2013.
Much like beauty queens, actors and celebrities, kitchens start to lose their appeal when they become older. So, if your kitchen has started to take on that "weathered has-been" look, then it's time to call in the experts at EZY Kitchens and Appliances.
When you grab today's deal for only $499, you'll get $1,000 of their services to use towards kitchen joinery - giving you the perfect opportunity to give your kitchen the facelift that it so desperately needs.
The guys at EZY Kitchens and Appliances aim to make the kitchen renovation experience as stress-free as possible. They are fast, accurate and efficient, and they don't settle for mediocrity when it comes to the final design and overall look of your kitchen. You'll have full-control throughout the design process, meaning that the end product will closely resemble what you originally envisaged. With branches in Christchurch, Nelson, Timaru, Invercargill and Hokitika to choose from, you'll be able to select the option that's closest to your home. With a deal this good, there's no reason why you can't give your kitchen a fresh start in 2013!
*Please note: this deal is only valid for the Nelson and Hokitika branches.
More Great Local Deals
Vistaprint New Zealand
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.