We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Explorer Motel & Apartments Te Anau
$165 for Two Nights for Two in a Queen/Single Studio incl. Breakfast, WiFi & Late Checkout in Te Anau (value $368)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Light up your life with a visit to Te Anau.
- Grab a two-night Te Anau escape for two staying at the Explorer Motel and Apartments for just $165.
- Receive breakfast for two both mornings, wifi internet access and a late checkout until 12pm as part of the package.
- Make the most of the 'gateway to the fiords' - a pleasant drive to the spectacular Milford Sound.
- Enjoy the spectacular backdrop of Lake Te Anau, Mt Luxmore and the Murchison mountains.
Far away from the neon glare of the city, Te Anau and it's famous glow worm caves will put a twinkle in your eye and give you an experience to remember forever.
Grab a two-night Te Anau escape for two staying at the Explorer Motel and Apartments for just $165. The price includes breakfast for two both mornings, wifi internet access and a late checkout until 12pm.
Set among beautiful lawns and gardens, the Explorer Motel and Apartments (formerly Comfort Inn Explorer Motor Lodge) has reopened under new ownership, offering spacious and warm studio and one and two-bedroom units, all self-contained, some with spa baths. Guests will enjoy access to wifi internet and a DVD library. The spacious grounds provide a great area for children with a playground and barbeque area for those warm evenings.
Take a pleasant three-minute stroll through the Memorial Gardens and you're in the heart of the Te Anau town centre. This picturesque town is nestled on the edge of Lake Te Anau, with a spectacular backdrop of Mt Luxmore and the Murchison mountains. Te Anau is known as the gateway to the fiords with the world famous Milford Sound an enjoyable scenic drive away, where you will pass breathtaking waterfalls. Te Anau offers all of the facilities and conveniences you'll need throughout your stay. Visit the 15,000 year old Te Anau glowworm caves, or there's scenic boat cruises, kayaking, diving, fishing, four wheel driving and hunting all available for you to enjoy. Book now and take advantage of this special opportunity to enjoy warm hospitality and comfortable accommodation at a fantastic price.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
A few things to note:
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.