We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Evolve Fitness Solutions
$55 for a Two-Month Full Class & Gym Pass (value up to $160)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Have your cake and burn it too!
- Grab a full class & gym pass for December & January at Evolve Fitness Solutions in Nelson for just $55.
- Use the next few months to tone up, get fit and feel amazing.
- Inspire yourself and let these wonderful folk give you the tools to build a new, healthy routine into your life.
- Choose from more classes than ever, including all-new Fit Boxing.
You have the perfect summer holiday lined up in February when the days are long and hot, but all you can think about is that spare tire you’re carrying around all day...
Shed your winter skin when you grab a full class & gym pass for December & January at Evolve Fitness Solutions in Nelson for just $55.
Evolve Fitness Solutions has just taken the next big step in its relationship and moved in with Fighting Fit Boxing Club in the Wakatu Estate. Thanks to this move, even more fun, fast-paced classes will be available with today's deal starting from December 1st.
The team at Evolve Fitness Solutions are all about you. This ingenious gym was set up to provide Nelson with something that people wanted. Evolve Fitness Solutions is welcoming, open, fun and focused on giving its clients the tools to forge a healthy lifestyle and actuate the changes they dream of. Aimee Banks (NZ Powerlifting Champion) is the incredible creature behind this idea and she is offering you an all access pass for those two essential summer months – no strings! Get inspired by their effective and efficient group fitness classes and get creative in the gym.
For a look at Evolve Fitness's class timetable, please click here.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.