We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Evolve Fitness Solutions
$59 for a One-Month Total Gym Pass, Two Personal Training Sessions & Unlimited Access to Classes incl. XFit (value $176)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Reconcile your motivation with exercise to get your dream body.
- Pay just $59 for a one-month total gym pass, plus two 30-minute personal training sessions and unlimited access to fitness classes.
- Make the most of the two personal training sessions to boost your fitness achievements.
- Enjoy using state of the art fitness equipment and cutting edge classes.
If your sense of motivation and exercise have become like a pair of estranged lovers who simply refuse to get along, then you should grab today's deal to reconcile them.
Get motivated to exercise when you grab a one-month total gym pass, two 30-minute personal training sessions and unlimited access to fitness classes at Evolve Fitness Solutions for only $59.
You often see personal trainers out with their clients and you probably wonder how awesome it would be to have an exercise buddy at your beck and call like that. Now's your chance to find out. Two 30-minute sessions with a personal trainer will give you a unique insight into your own fitness level and what you need to do to improve. Then your personal trainer will help you get there with dedicated sessions to build your stamina.
Enjoy unlimited access to Evolve Fitness Solutions with your 30-day total gym pass and make the most of state of the art fitness equipment and classes (including XFit) to get you planted firmly on the road to rockin' health.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.