We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$1,379 Per Person for an 8-Day South African Safari Tour incl. Three & Four-Star Accommodation, Safari, Wine Tasting & Meals (value $2,046)
- Discover the real South Africa.
- Grab an eight-day South African safari tour with Encounters Travel for just $1,379 per person, including accommodation, meals, a safari and wine tasting.
- Enjoy quality three and four-star hotel and lodge accommodation along with a little camping.
- All meals are included and prepared for you on the road.
- Explore stunning mountain and coastal scenery and see wildlife like elephants and cheetahs up close.
- Enjoy an historical wine tasting experience and visit the ostrich capital of the world.
Forget what you've learnt from watching Invictus and All Blacks test matches. Discover the real South Africa....and it has nothing to do with guys named Pienaar or de Villiers. It especially has nothing to do with Matt Damon.
Take an eight-day South African safari tour with Encounters Travel for just $1,379 per person. The price includes quality accommodation, meals, a safari and wine tasting.
Traversing the South African coast from Cape Town to Port Elizabeth, this one week adventure tour takes you along the famous ‘garden route’ stopping at some of the most iconic tourist attraction that this wonderful country has to offer. Highlights include:
- Wine tasting along the historical Stellenbosch route
- A visit to a cheetah breeding centre.
- A visit to Oudtshoorn, the ostrich capital of the world
- The Cango limestone caves
- An afternoon safari through the Addo Elephant National Park
- The spectacular coastal and mountain scenery of the Tsisikamma National Park - home of the highest bungee jump in the world.
- An afternoon exploring the popular seaside town of Knysna
Tours can be booked for the following dates, subject to availability:
- 20th Jan - 27th Jan 2013
- 3rd Feb - 10th Feb 2013
- 17th Feb - 24th Feb 2013
- 3rd March - 10th March 2013
- 17th Mar - 24th Mar 2013
Unless otherwise specified, all meals are cooked and prepared on the tour truck. The guides do all the cooking, however you are welcome to share your culinary skills with the group. The more you join in, the greater the experience.
The accommodation on this tour is designed to bridge the gap between a basic camping tour and an expensive lodge holiday. Encounters Travel use good quality hotels, lodges and camps rated at the South African three and four-star level. Accommodation is based on twin or double en-suite rooms, chalets or bungalows. All couples will be given a private double room. Friends booking together will also share a room. You can find more information about the tour at http://www.encounterstravel.com/grabone_garden_route_tour.php