We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Elizabeth at 210 - Nelson
$95 for a Human-Sized Scarecrow incl. Nelson Delivery (value $195)
- Get those pesky birds out of the garden.
- Grab a human-sized original scarecrow for your garden, choose from male or female, for only $95.
- Locally handmade and carefully constructed, no scarecrow is the same.
You could dress up in some smart-casual attire, then stand in the middle of your garden slowly swaying to the wind and making scarecrow noises. Or you could get one of these crafty creations. Grab a human-sized scarecrow for your garden. Choose from male or female, for only $95.
Right about now, the local birdlife has probably decided to make your garden it's cafeteria, nibbling on any fruit in sight. By simply installing a scarecrow, you can give them enough of a fright to take flight. Each scarecrow from Elizabeth at 210 is carefully constructed by hand making each one unique. Add a bit of personality to your garden and let your scarecrow take care of business. Or if you're on the look-out for a gift for Christmas, then snap up one of these original designs—perfect for the garden loving individual.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.