We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Elizabeth at 210 - Nelson
$70 for a Six-Foot Original Scarecrow for Your Garden (value $140)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get those pesky birds out of the garden.
- Grab a six-foot original scarecrow for your garden, choose from male or female, for only $70.
- Give a friend a truly unique Christmas gift.
- Locally handmade and carefully constructed, no scarecrow is the same.
Either you could dress up in some smart, but casual business attire, then stand in the middle of your garden; slowly swaying to the wind and making scarecrow-like noises. Or you could get one of these crafty creations.
Grab a six-foot original scarecrow for your garden. Choose from male or female, for only $70. Or you can pay $80 for Nelson delivery.
With summer on its way, the birds have decided to wreak havoc amongst the gardens, plotting to nibble on any fruit in sight. Avoid the birds by simply installing a six-foot scarecrow. Each are carefully constructed by hand for a truly original and wicked design. Add a bit of personality to your garden and let your scarecrow take care of business. Or if you're on the look-out for a gift for Christmas, then snap up one of these original designs—perfect for the garden loving individual.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.