We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Kent St Apartments
$429 for Two Nights for up to Four People in a Luxury Two-Bedroom Queenstown Apartment (value $858)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Look back fondly on your days of flatting.
- Grab two nights for up to four people in a luxury two-bedroom apartment in Queenstown for only $429, thanks to Element Escapes.
- Enjoy a perfectly placed Queenstown location, right in the heart of NZ's tourism capital.
- Get your best friends together for a first-class mini break.
The last time you slept under the same roof as your mate Kev, fish finger sandwiches and baked beans were a dinner time favourite (and breakfast and lunch, come to think of it) and the sleeping arrangements included a blow-up mattress in the hallway and a mysterious third flatmate known only as 'The Phil'
Luckily, you've come a long way since then. Get your friends together for two nights for up to four people in a luxury two-bedroom apartment in Queenstown for only $429, thanks to Element Escapes.
Element Escapes offers a custom experience with a mantra to present quality and value in locally inspired, superbly sited luxury Queenstown accommodation, enhanced with a personal level of intelligently arranged services. Two boutique apartment locations in the heart of Queenstown offer self-contained accommodation ideal for independent travellers. Small groups, family or friends can stay together, enjoying a level of flexibility, freedom and privacy that you won’t find in a hotel.
An insiders knowledge about the best current attractions and destinations in the region is an important element of a successful vacation experience and the local hosts are well rounded and enthused to share this valuable information with you. Enjoy the break you've been yearning for and grab this deal today.
More Great Local Deals
Mike Pero Nelson Giants
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.