We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$99 for a Standard Three Bedroom Home Carpet Clean (value $185)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Have your carpets stain treated, sanitised and free from dirt.
- Grab a standard three bedroom home carpet clean from EcoTek Services for $99.
- Protect your carpet and fabric so that it looks better for longer.
- Give your family a healthy environment to live in - especially if they suffer from allergies and asthma.
If homes could clean themselves how great would life be? Just picture the vacuum cleaner turning itself on and getting under every couch, bed and closet. Envision the bathroom scrubbing and wiping until it sparkles like a commercial. Watch in amazement as your bed grows arms and makes itself. It's totally and wonderfully mind blowing and completely and utterly not possible. Now that you're back down to earth check out a deal that'll have your home carpets looking better than you could have imagined.
Pay $99 for a standard three bedroom home carpet clean from EcoTek Services and give your home a fighting chance at being healthy and clean.
EcoTek Services is a small, family operated business with strong environmental values, and uses products which are biodegradable and environmentally friendly. Their highly trained and professional staff can help your floors to be more clean, healthy and safe. By steam cleaning they can remove dirt, stains, bacteria, dust mites and mould. This will also extend the life of your carpets, saving you money in the long run.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.