We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Dollarsave Auto Centre
$69 for One-Day Hire of a Sports Car (value $140)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Go sporty for a day and turn heads.
- Grab a one-day hire of a MRS Spider or BMW Z3 Roadster for $69 from Dollarsave Auto.
- Feel the breeze with the top down and motor 120 km for free, then 30c per km thereafter.
- Apologise to 'old faithful' at home and take to the road in a machine built for pleasure.
- Travel in style to Mapua or Motueka and make the most of the Mapua and Abel Tasman promotions GrabOne has on offer.
You may drive a safe sedan and wear different colour variations of the same pin-striped shirt to work every day, but this isn't you. Hiding underneath that conservative demeanour of responsible living, there lies a Don Juan de Marco just begging to come out. Well, the time has come to undo your top three (or four) buttons and let your chest hair flail freely as you cruise down the motorway in an eye-catching convertible.
Get your sports car thrills today with a one-day hire of either a BMW Z3 or an MRS Spider Roadster for $69 from Dollarsave Auto Ltd, Nelson. Take it 120 km for free and pay 30c per km thereafter. You will need a full drivers licence, be 25 years or older and a rental bond does apply.
Whether you’re a car enthusiast, want to make an impression, or just want a cool ride for the day, Dollarsave Auto is giving you the chance to indulge in some motoring fun. Be seen and get out and about in a convertible that turns heads. Enjoy the feeling of being behind the wheel of a ride built for pleasure. Apologise to the ’95 Mitsi sitting in the garage at home. You’re not cheating - you're just making new sporty, attractive friends.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.