We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$148 for a One-Night Family Escape for Two Adults & Two Children in a One Bedroom Unit incl. Cooked Breakfast, Drinks on Arrival & Late Checkout
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Breathe in the elements.
- Grab a one-night family escape for two adults and two children in a one-bedroom unit in Queenstown, including drinks on arrival, a cooked breakfast and late check out, all for just $148.
- Commence your perfect getaway with family friendly cocktails, complimentary from the chaps at Discover Sherwood Hotel.
- Enjoy a cooked breakfast each morning overlooking the surrounding mountain ranges.
- Finish the trip with a late checkout of 12pm and set out to explore this world famous region.
All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy so Jack knows that occasionally absconding from everyday tedium is highly important. Even if you can prise yourself away from the laptop for just one night, it is said that a change is as good as holiday – so a holiday must be even better. Extra points if you can escape for a fraction of the price.
Let the wonderful folk at Discovery Sherwood Hotel treat your whole family when you grab a one-night family escape for two adults and two children in a one-bedroom unit in Queenstown, including drinks on arrival, a cooked breakfast and late check out, all for just $148.
Discovery Sherwood Hotel is just minutes away from Queenstown’s city centre, nestled in the surrounding hills above Lake Wakatipu. Clans are welcomed by a friendly set of cocktails (virgin cocktails fo the kids) before they hop into their one bedroom apartment complete with kitchenette facilities, living room, double bedroom and bathroom with shower. While adults sip the effervescent offerings, little tykes can imitate dolphins in the swimming pool.
With the break of each morning, a cooked buffet is provided in the Antrium Arms restaurant, filling the stomachs ahead of your Queenstown exploration. The restaurant opens out onto the Remarkables, the aptly named mountain ranges that engulf the hotel. Oh and when it is time to hit the road jack, check out is 12pm, no rush, no stress, just a beautiful waltz into Queenstown, seen by many as the 'Adventure Capital of the World'.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
A few things to note:
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.