We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$48 for a 30-Minute Massage & Facial or $20 for a $40 Waxing Voucher (value up to $90)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Make a little time in your busy life for some pampering.
- Grab a half-hour massage and facial from Devine Beauty for just $48 or a $40 waxing voucher for $20.
- Put yourself in the hands of skin and body care professionals.
If the frantic pace of every day life is catching up with you and you are overdue for a little relaxation and pampering, treat yourself to a massage from a professional health and beauty specialist and let all your stress and worries melt away into the background.
Grab a half-hour massage from Devine Beauty for $48 and unwind and relax or a $40 waxing voucher for $20. Your massage can be tailored to your needs and can target problems areas to help relieve tension where you feel it most.
At Devine Beauty your skin will be treated with the Joyce Blok made-in-New Zealand natural skincare range which contains the very best quality active ingredients and natural source extracts such as herbs, fruit, flowers and essential oils. Devine Beauty offer a full range of health and beauty treatments for the skin and body, from waxing, eyelash and eyebrow tinting, gelish gel nails, spray tanning, eyebrow shaping to manicures and pedicures. The facial includes cleanse, exfoliate, tone, steam, mask, moisturise. They even have a special range of treatments available just for men. Relax, enjoy and let Devine Beauty turn you into a divine beauty.
More Great Local Deals
Powderhorn Chateau - Ohakune
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.