We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$27 for a Gelish Manicure or Pedicure & $15 Voucher Towards Your Next Treatment (value $60)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Learn to take a compliment, beautiful. You'll get lots of practice with your Gelish nails.
- Grab a Gelish manicure or pedicure, plus a $15 voucher towards your next treatment, at Devine Beauty for $27.
- Choose from a spectrum of over 45 beautiful colours for your long-lasting gel finish.
Grow long, strong, healthy natural nails with Gelish gel polish: With no chipping for up to 21 days, no buffing, no damage.
It's hard to accept a compliment graciously. Act too knowingly in an "I know, isn't it just gorgeous!" kinda way and you can appear big headed. Act too modest in an "oh, thanks" way and you can come across as being aloof. At least you'll get lots of practice with all the people who heap praise on your fabulous nails. Grab a Gelish manicure or pedicure, plus a $15 voucher towards your next treatment, at Devine Beauty for $27.
The Devine Beauty manicure or pedicure includes cuticle removal, buff, nail shape and file finishing with the gel colour of your choice. The gel overlay is cured in LED light, finishing with a cuticle oil treatment, and can take up to one hour. Gelish is an award winning product which is applied like a polish but wears like a gel: Thin, flexible, natural and long lasting. There is a whole spectrum of gorgeous colours to choose from with no chipping, damage or buffing for up to 21 days.
More Great Local Deals
Pro Karts & Combat Nelson
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.