We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$169 for a Curved Lounger Chair/Foldable Sofa Bed
Delivered within: 5 days
- Add a comfortable piece of furniture to your lounge set.
- Grab a curved lounger chair/foldable sofa bed from Urban Sales for $169.
- Go with any position from sitting to lying down.
- Take off the cover for easy cleaning.
- Portable, foldable and ideal for the lounge, bedroom or sunbathing on your deck.
- Features 13 adjustable joints to mold into a position that suits you!
- Soft and super comfortable micro suede with adjustable back support.
Everyone should have one piece of furniture at home that's truly theirs and that no one else would dare sit on. If you don't have one yet then GrabOne are about to make your dreams come true. Pay $169 for a curved lounger chair/foldable sofa bed from Urban Sales.
- Choose from pink and brown
- High quality micro suede fabric, soft and super comfy
- Includes the cushion/pillow
- Cover can be taken off for easy cleaning.
- Features 13 adjustable joints so you can go with any positions, from sitting to lying down, converts easily in seconds
- Adjustable back support
- Lazy boy/lounger style futon sofa bed
- Soft and luxurious microfiber upholstery
- Portable and foldable
- Fabric: high quality micro suede
- Material: Steel Pipe, 5 level controllers, sponge
- Filler: high density sponge, three-dimensional elastic polypropylene
- Product: 175x56x18cm (2cm variable)
- Package size: 56x31x98cm
- package weight: 10kg
More Great Local Deals
Powderhorn Chateau - Ohakune
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.