We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$17 for Two Curries, Rices & Naans (value up to $35)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Put a delicious end to your quest for the best.
- Grab two curries, two portions of rice and two naans from the new Curry House in Nelson for just $17.
- Taste authentic Indian food cooked in a real Tandoor oven.
- Beautiful desserts made with local produce are also available.
Finding the best curry in town is a lifelong endeavour. But we might just have saved you the trouble. Now you can get back to the other, less important, stuff. Grab two curries, two portions of rice and two naans from the new Curry House in Nelson for just $17.
Curry House is a brand new restaurant started by passionate Indian chefs who want to share the authentic cuisine of their homeland and make it healthy and affordable for you. Delight in the menu which includes Butter Chicken, Lamb Rogan Josh, Chicken Korma, Chicken Tikka Masala, Dal Makhani and more. All their meats are cooked in a genuine Tandoor oven which is what give it that wonderful combination of charred flavour with a perfectly tender texture. You'll be able to taste the difference when you try it.
More Great Local Deals
The Tides Restaurant
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.