We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
First In Ltd
$75 for a Cruz Tablet with WiFi, Android 2.2 & One-Year Warranty incl. Nationwide Delivery
Delivered within: 10 days
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Download and read Kindle Books.
- Grab a Velocity Cruz tablet with a one-year warranty including nationwide delivery for only $75.
- Connect to WIFI and easily access the web.
- 7" large touchscreen display.
Tablets are fantastic for people on the go as they are light and small enough to pack away. They're also great if you use the Internet on a casual basis, as they are much cheaper than a laptop. Grab a Velocity Cruz tablet with a one-year warranty including nationwide delivery for only $75.
The Cruz Tablet T301 tablets are manufacturer recertified. Please see below for more information.
A feature-rich tablet, the Cruz T301 has an ultra responsive capacitive touch screen and dual core processor, that lets you navigate easily using the installed Android 2.2 operating system. The Kindle for Android app gives you the power to read your Kindle books, and access the largest selection of books in the Kindle Store.
- Display: 7" TFT Capacitive Touch
- Dimensions: 7.5" x 5.6" x 0.6"
- Aspect Ratio: 4:3
- Resolution: 800 x 600 pixels
- Processor: 800MHz
- Operating System: Android 2.2 (Froyo)
- Graphics Accelerator: Integrated
- RAM: 256MB
- Built-In Storage: 2GB
- Memory Card: SD/SDHC (expandable up to 4GB)
- External Ports: Mini USB, SD, DC-IN, and a 3.5mm Headphone Jack
- Audio Playback: AAC, MP3, WAV*, WMA*
- Video Playback : MP4, H.263, H.264
What do you mean by Manufacturer Recertified?
Manufacturer Recertified Products are products that undergo the manufacturer's stringent refurbishment process prior to being offered for sale. While only some units are returned due to technical issues, all units undergo a stringent quality refurbishment process.
Each Manufacturer Recertified Product:
- Is fully tested (including full burn-in testing)
- Is refurbished with replacement parts for any defective modules identified in testing- Is put through a thorough cleaning process and inspection
- Is repackaged (including appropriate cables, new box, etc.)
- Is checked to ensure no major cosmetic blemishes remain (unit may still have minor blemishes)
- Includes the operating software originally shipped with the unit and the custom software offered with that system (where appropriate)
- Is placed into a Final QA inspection prior to being added to sellable refurbished stock.
What should I expect when I purchase a Manufacturer Recertified Product?
- Substantial savings
- A fully functional unit
- The assurance that the unit meets both the manufacturer's and First In's quality standards