We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Complete Pole Fitness
$36 for Four Beginner Pole Dancing Classes (value $73.20)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Embrace a very modern form of exercise and get fit in style.
- Grab four beginner pole dancing classes at Complete Pole Fitness for just $36.
- Enjoy the expert attention of Leigh Drumm, qualified personal trainer.
- Benefit from small, personalised classes.
Once upon a time, exercise consisted of running like fury away from a woolly mammoth or dainty walks through the countryside in huge rustling skirts. Then we had the 1980s and the advent of crazily coloured skin tight Lycra, scarily large permed hair, day glow leg warmers and perky Jane Fonda. These days our fitness options are never ending - there's no cliff you can't climb, route you can't run or natural lake you can't swim in the name of fitness.
Today's deal combines the best of fitness with a dollop of confidence, lashings of fun and a little sprinkle of sexiness. Grab four beginner pole dancing classes at Complete Pole Fitness for just $36.
Complete Pole Fitness is run by Leigh Drumm, a qualified personal trainer, with a passion for making exercise enjoyable for all women - regardless of shape, size or age. Pole dancing classes will sculpt your body, increase your upper body strength and strengthen the core - and the best bit? You'll be having so much fun you won't even notice how hard you'll be working. With small personalised classes, you'll develop confidence in a supportive environment. Embrace a very 21st century form of exercise with today's deal.
More Great Local Deals
Powderhorn Chateau - Ohakune
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.