We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Cloud Nine Creative
$25 for a $50 Online Voucher (value $50)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Choose from a range of highly sought after artworks and accessories to make you, your home and your loved ones stand out from the crowd.
- Grab a $50 online jewellery voucher at Cloud Nine Creative for just $25.
- Support your nation and purchase from a talented Kiwi designer.
- See the range online by visiting www.cloudninecreative.co.nz.
We all have little gems in our wardrobes, bottom drawers, jewellery boxes and perhaps hiding in the shoe box below our bed. They are the little gems that we take out only on special occasions the ones that we let other people look at but not borrow. Today's your chance to add another little gem to your box of treasures.
Grab a $50 online voucher for just $25 at Cloud Nine Creative - one of the quirkiest boutiques that's been introduced to our sweet little nation.
Cloud Nine Creative is the brainchild of North Canterbury jewellery maker and artist Lee Sinclair, whose beautiful necklaces, earrings, rings, prints and gift cards capture her flair for funky, contemporary style. Her jewellery is crafted from glass domes and antique brass settings, featuring floral themes and contemporary Kiwi designs. Her 'Love Christchurch Collection' of pendant necklaces and matching earrings and rings to remember the February 22nd quake has proved a popular fundraiser for the NZ Red Cross Earthquake appeal. Browse Lee's stunning collection online and add one (or a few) of her unique pieces to your little box of treasures, it'd be rude not to really.
More Great Local Deals
H&P Premium Shirts
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.