We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
CLM Health & Fitness (ASB Aquatic Centre)
$30 for 30-Day Gym Membership (value up to $140)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Swim + gym = awesome!
- Grab a 30-day gym membership at CLM Health & Fitness, ASB Aquatic Centre for just $30
- Boost your fitness for a dollar a day.
- Relax and unwind in the pools, spa and sauna after a hard workout.
It's simple to state that one of your new year's resolutions is to simply 'get fit' or 'loose weight'. Actually putting your plan to action is another story. Let CLM Health & Fitness help you kick start your 2013 with a burst of fun, fitness motivation!
Grab a 30-day gym membership for only $30, at CLM Health & Fitness at the ASB Aquatic Centre, Nelson.
This 30-day kick start will launch you into the cooler seasons feeling refreshed, rejuvenated and with a better body that you won’t need to cover in so many layers once Winter arrives. If it’s motivation you lack, the on site Les Mills group fitness classes do all the motivating for you. So you can Pump, Step, and Combat your way to fitness. When you arrive at the start of the class you’ll be amazed how fast time goes when a Les Mills instructor is persuading you through the moves! What's more, you also get a fitness assessment and exercise programme written by one of the qualified fitness consultants - at no extra charge, this makes the dollar a day deal really worth your while. But a critical part of your new exercise routine is warming down afterwards. Your membership includes access to all pools, spas and saunas, meaning your recovery after a workout is that little bit of bliss to look forward to.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.